Health professionals’ working conditions survey
Are you a registered nurse or doctor on an inpatient ward?
Thank you for agreeing to participate in this survey about health professionals’ working conditions, quality of care and safety.
The survey is part of a wider research project funded under the European Union’s Horizon 2020 Research and Innovation programme from 2020 to 2023 (Grant Agreement 848031).
As a health professional with first-hand knowledge of our hospital, your responses are of the utmost importance and will be used to improve quality of care and the work environment.
The aim of research and why we are involved is to improve mental health and wellbeing among health professionals in Europe. The results of the survey will inform how we work with you to deliver improvements for your ward or service.
Following the instructions given in the questionnaire, we ask you to answer a number of questions about your perception on various aspects of your work environment, for example the relationship with other health professionals, the workload and staffing of the ward, intention (if any) to leave the profession, patient safety, etc.
Completing the questionnaire
- Your responses are strictly personal and confidential.
- Every question will require an answer. Please indicate the response that most closely reflects your current feeling or opinion related to the question.
- It will take approximately 20 minutes to complete the survey. If you are interrupted or want to continue at a later time, your previous answers will be saved. You can continue the survey at any time until 31 May 2021 (mobile or PC).
- You can access the survey at any time and at your convenience during the three-week period. After these three weeks, you can no longer access the survey. You can only complete the survey once.
- The trust will only receive high level feedback (not ward specific) and we will share this with you.
You will be asked to register with Meplis Care Monitoring. Click on the button below or use this link to register and complete the survey http://c.mepl.is/qRRD4L
Will information about me be kept confidential?
If you agree to participate in this study, a unique code will be stored along with your answers. Nobody but you can make the connection between your identity, this code and your answers.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, which entered into force on 25 May 2018.
If the results of the study are published, your anonymity is guaranteed. The final results of the analyses will be published on the Magnet4Europe website (www.magnet4europe.eu) and will be publicly accessible. Your identity will not be revealed in any of these cases. Individual answers will not be published and also research reports will not include information on clinical staff or individual hospitals. Neither the hospital nor your superiors will have access to individual answers.