Notice of election October 2019
The Trust gives notice that it will hold elections to the Council of Governors of the South Tees Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
Elections are to be held for the following positions:
|Six Public Governors in the following constituencies|
|Hambleton and Richmondshire||2||3 years|
|Rest of England||1||3 years|
A nomination form to stand for election to these positions is available from Thursday 12 September 2019 and can be obtained from the Returning Officer in the following ways:
- Online: www.cesvotes.com/SouthTeesFT
- Telephone: 0208 889 9203
- Email: email@example.com
- Text: Text 2FT ST and your name and address to 88802
- Post: Civica Election Services, The Election Centre, 33 Clarendon Road, London, N8 0NW
All nominations should be received by the Returning Officer, Ciara Norris, at the address as detailed above, by 5pm on Thursday 10 October 2019.
Should any nominee wish to withdraw their nomination, they must put this in writing to the Returning Officer by 5pm on Tuesday 15 October 2019.
For all contested constituencies voting will open on Friday 1 November 2019. Voting will close at 5pm on Tuesday 26 November 2019.
The Returning Officer for these elections is Ciara Norris, Civica Election Services (address as above).
Notice of election results May 2019
An election to the council of governors has been completed.
Elections took place for the following constituencies:
- Patient and carer – David Bennett (elected)
- Redcar and Cleveland (public) – Jennifer Rutland (elected); Jon Winn (elected)
- Staff – Steve Bell (elected); Jon Broughton (elected); Martin Fletcher (elected)
Voting opened on Tuesday 7 May 2019 and voting instructions were distributed to qualifying members by post or email. Voting closed at 5pm on 28 May 2019.