The trust requires a ‘best in class’ procurement team to support the needs of South Tees Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
This department will cover all aspects of procurement from contracting for goods and services to their ultimate distribution to all users across the trust.
In order to achieve the trust targets and requirements the key objectives for the department are as follows:
- Achieve cost reduction targets.
- Develop and implement a procurement structure which will provide a best in class department.
- Work with all users to identify and implement improvement projects.
- Ensure all goods and services are available to trust users as required.
- Ensure all procurement staff maintain and develop their knowledge and skills through the establishment of effective PDPs.