Your health and wellbeing matters!
We’re asking staff to join us on Wednesday 2 November at our first Health & Wellbeing Fair, at The James Cook University Hospital, Atrium, 9am – 2pm, to find out how to stay fit and healthy.
We’ll have special guests, freebies and exclusive discount offers for all staff.
Come along and find out about:
- Healthy (but tasty!) cooking
- Cycle to work scheme (where you can make huge savings on bikes)
- Exclusive staff discount deal with Middlesbrough Sport Village
- News about the upcoming healthy food options from Carillion
- Special appearance by Team GB Paralympian footballer Matt Crossen
- What’s on at the Neptune & Rainbow Centre
- Advice from Public Health Middlesbrough on staying healthy
- “You said, we did” – Feedback from the recent staff survey
And a lot more…
A second Health & Wellbeing Fair will held at the Friarage Hospital Northallerton on Thursday 8 December 2016.