South Tees NHS Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Do you get short of breath?
- Do you get chest infections?
- Do you want to try some gentle exercise to help your breathing?
- Have you attended a pulmonary exercise class before and want to come back?
Come along to our information sessions during National Pulmonary Rehab Focus week:
- Monday 18 June: Redcar Primary Care Hospital reception area, 8.30am to 10am
- Tuesday 19 June: The Trinity Centre Church, North Ormesby (opposite the market), 10am to 12noon and The Stray Café, Redcar, 3pm
- Wednesday 20 June: The Main Atrium at The James Cook University Hospital, 10am to 12noon
- Thursday 21 June: Stewart Park Café, Middlesbrough, 3.30pm
For more details contact the Pulmonary Physiotherapy Team on 01642 835594 or just turn up on the day to chat to our qualified staff.