The Tour of Teesside is a 44.1 Mile sponsored bike ride that will take in some of the area’s biggest land marks on Sunday 29 May 2016.
The Route Starts at Middlesbrough Sport Village then takes in Marton Road, Low Lane, Acklam, Seamer, Stokesley, Great Ayton, Roseberry Topping, Guisborough Priory, Marske,The Stray, Redcar, SSI, Riverside Road, Riverside Stadium, Teminos, MIMA and Albert Park before head back to the sports village sports village.
The multi-charity event is the first of its kind to be held in Teesside and also includes a Junior Tour of Teesside around the stadium track. The charities taking part this year are:
- Middlesbrough and Teesside Philanthropic Fund
- MS Teesside Branch
- Remembering Rebecca
- The Ellen Timney Foundation
- Rhys Clapton to Disney Campaign
- The Fat lads on Bikes and Phat Lasses in Trainers – Ward 14
- JPC Respite Village – James Connaughton
To register go to www.thetourofteesside.com pick your charity and sign up today!