South Tees Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust is offering staff and visitors the chance to have a free NHS Health Check to assess their risk of developing cardio vascular illnesses.
The checks will be available on site at The James Cook University Hospital.
All candidates must be:
- Aged 25 – 74
- Have no existing cardio-vascular disease (this includes high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, stroke or high cholesterol)
- Have no history of a Healthy Heart Check within the previous five years.
- Must not be on medication for high blood pressure or cholesterol
For further information or to have a NHS Health Check please book a session at the Trinity Holistic Centre on the following dates/times:
- Thursday 21 August: 9am – 5pm
- Thursday 28 August: 9am – 5pm
- Thursday 4 September: 9am – 5pm
- Thursday 11 September: CANCELLED
- Thursday 18 September: 9am – 5pm
- Thursday 25 September: 9am – 5pm
- Thursday 2 October: 9am – 5pm
- Thursday 8 October: 9am – 5pm
- Thursday 16 October: 9am – 5pm
- Thursday 23 October: 9am – 5pm
- Thursday 30 October: 9am – 5pm
To book a place email Marilyn Pattison and specify the date and time you would like to go along and she’ll get back to you.