- Wear a face covering (unless medically exempt)
- Follow social distancing rules
- Use the hand gel provided
- Attend appointments on your own if you can
- Keep up to date with the latest visiting restrictions
Our success in combating healthcare associated infections cannot be achieved without the support of patients, visitors and staff.
The guidance documents linked to this page provide information that will help you to help us. If you have any questions or suggestions please contact the team on the telephone number located on this webpage.
The use of aprons and gloves and, most importantly, hand hygiene is the easiest way to reduce the spread of any infection and ensure that high standards of cleanliness are maintained at all times. In addition patients and visitors can follow the guidance below.