Help us by:
- Not visiting friends or relatives, if you have the bug, until you are fully recovered and have been free of symptoms for at least 48 hours.
- Checking with us about coming in for your hospital appointment if you have these symptoms.
- Washing your hands thoroughly and regularly at all times – particularly after using the toilet and before eating.
- Staying clear of accident and emergency if you think you have the illness. Stay at home and drink plenty of fluids. If you are still ill after a few days contact your own GP.
- Share our #DontSpreadTheDread messages on social media!