We are working hard to do everything we can to keep our patients and staff as
safe as possible. Prior to your appointment at the Musculoskeletal Service, please read through the following questions.
If you answer yes to any of these questions you must ring the Musculoskeletal Service to reschedule your appointment on:
Musculoskeletal Service: 01642 854664
Do you or any member of your household/family:
- Have a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19?
Are you or any member of your household/family:
- Waiting for a COVID-19 test result?
In the last 10 days have you:
- Travelled internationally?
- Had contact with someone with a suspected or confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19?
- Had contact with a person who has been in a RED list country*?
Do you have any of the following symptoms?
- high temperature or fever
- new continuous cough
- loss or alteration to taste or smell