Accommodation and Residences - James Cook
The James Cook University Hospital can provide long and short stay accommodation for staff and relatives.
- Family – 2 or 3 bed flat (service costs available)
- Single long term (fully-serviced)
- Student (fully-serviced)
- Ad-hoc (fully-serviced)
- Patient Relative (fully-serviced)
The price includes
- Cleaning of all communal areas
- Bedding and towels provided and laundered once per week
This accommodation is self-catered. You have access to kitchen facilities so that you can store and prepare your own meals.
Benefits of hospital accommodation
- Cleaning service provided
- Bedding & towels provided
- 24 hour CCTV
- Security patrols
- 24 hour collection of keys
- Administration support
- Estates and garden services
- All inclusive rent (inc car parking, internet, council tax)
All of our accommodation and grounds are no smoking sites.
Contact details and prices
For further information on booking rooms and availability at James Cook please contact 01642 854647 (Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Prices from August 2015|
|Family (electricity paid additional)||2 bedroom flat||£700||£700|
|3 bedroom flat||£750||£750|
|Single (fully inclusive)||3 sharing||£350||£350|
|Student (fully inclusive)||per month||£275||£275|
|SSC’s (6 weeks)||£410||£100|
|Locum, ad hoc and patient relative (fully inclusive)||1 night||£25||n/a|
|2 – 14 nights||£20||n/a|
Prices are fully inclusive of council tax, water rates, electricity, internet, TV licence in communal areas, car parking, 24 hour estates and security service.