Accommodation - Local Amenities
James Cook accommodation is a short walk to some local shops, takeaways and eateries.
There is a bus stop on the main road near the accommodation that will take you directly into Middlesbrough Town Centre.
Inside James Cook there is:
- A coffee lounge and craft shop which is ran by volunteers. Pofits are donated back to the hospital – open Monday to Friday 9.30am to 5pm, Saturday 9am-6pm, closed on Sundays
- The staff restaurant (patients & visitors also welcome) – open Monday to Sunday 9.30am to 7.15pm
- Lavazza Coffee Shop
- Marks & Spencer Simply Food shop – open Monday to Friday 7am to 9pm & weekends 8am to 8pm
- Costa Coffee – open Monday to Friday 7am to 9pm & weekends 8am to 8pm
- WHSmith– open Monday to Friday 7am to 9pm
- WRVS shops
For local tourist information please click here to view the Visit Middlesbrough website.