Audiology hearing aid after-care (repairs)
To comply with the current Government procedures to minimise the spread of COVID-19 and maintain the recommended degree of social distancing in our clinical waiting areas, we are changing how we provide some of our services.
From Monday 7 September 2020 all audiology aftercare services (repairs) will be provided via a booked appointment service. It will be initially across the following sites:
- The James Cook University Hospital, Middlesbrough
- University Hospital of North Tees, Stockton
- Redcar Primary Care Hospital, Redcar
- Guisborough Primary Care Hospital
- East Cleveland Hospital, Brotton
- Friarage Hospital, Northallerton
- The Friary, Richmond
Unfortunately we are unable to see anybody who attends without a pre-booked appointment. If you have any queries regarding any of the following you should contact South Tees audiology:
- A hearing aid repair
- Earmould replacement or adjustment
- Replacement tubes, domes or batteries
You can contact us on 01642 854051. This line is staffed Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 12pm and 1pm to 4.30pm.
Alternatively you can email us at: email@example.com
As an interim measure we are still operating a postal service for those individuals who are unable to attend our clinics in person. We recommend posting your hearing aid into us at the following address:
South Tees Audiology
The James Cook University Hospital
Please note the following:
- The package is sealed tightly to prevent the contents being lost or damaged
- The postage is sufficient to cover the weight of the item. If in doubt please have the package weighed or use recorded delivery. You have included your full name, address and telephone number
- You include a brief description of any fault
- South Tees audiology are not liable for any devices lost due to insufficient postage, or those left at an unsecure location
Please help us prevent the spread of COVID within our community.
Thank you for your patience and support.