The Benefits of Stopping Smoking
Going smoke free isn’t easy, but when you see the drastic improvements to your life and health, you’ll want to set your action plan going as quickly as you can.
How will my life improve?
- You will save money – as much as several hundred pounds a month, if you’re a heavy smoker
- You will no longer smell of stale tobacco
- The appearance of your skin and teeth will improve
- You will feel more confident in social situations – you won’t be worrying about the second-hand smoke you create anymore
- Your home will smell fresh and you will no longer be staining your walls with nicotine
- You will reduce the risk of fire in your home
- You will become more active
How will my health benefit?
- You will reduce your risk of developing illness, disability or death caused by cancer, heart or lung disease
- You will improve your breathing, circulation and general fitness
- You will protect the health of those around you by not exposing them to second hand smoke
- You will reduce the chances of your children suffering from asthma or glue ear
- You will improve your fertility levels and your chance of a healthy pregnancy and baby
- You will enjoy the taste of food more