South Tees infant feeding information and support
It is never too soon to start thinking about how you would like to feed your baby. Throughout your pregnancy and beyond, your maternity team and health visitor will provide you with lots of information about feeding choices. You don’t need to decide how you will feed your baby until after they are born, but we aim to provide you with all of the information you need to make an informed decision when your baby is born.
Check out the links below for lots of information around getting to know your baby in pregnancy and how to get off to the best start with feeding baby in the days and week after birth.
- Getting ready to feed your baby
- Help with feeding your baby
- Formula Feeding
- Safer sleep and caring for your baby at night
- Information in other languages
Did you know?
South Tees Maternity Services is a fully accredited Unicef Baby Friendly Initiative Service. This means that we have been assessed as meeting the standards that will:
- support you to build a close and loving relationship with your baby before birth
- support you beyond birth to feed your baby in a way that supports yours and your baby’s long-term health and well being.