Attending Your Appointment
- If you are unable to keep your appointment, for any reason, please could you let us know as soon as possible so that we can offer your appointment to someone else.
- Please try to arrive on time for your appointment and go to the reception desk first
- You are welcome to bring someone with you for your appointments. Please contact us to make arrangements for this.
- Toilets with disabled facilities are available in the centre
- Car parking and disabled parking bays are available near to the centre.
- There is a charge for car parking.
- Parking in disabled bays is for badge holders.
- Please tell the receptionist when you are ready to leave the centre.
We will try to ensure that our services are accessible to you by having an interpreter available. Please contact the centre before any appointment to request an interpreter. Alternatively you are welcome to bring someone with you who is able to assist with interpretation.