Patient Information and External Links
Links for South Tees staff
- Will I need a Blood Transfusion?
- Info for Patients who have Received an Unexpected Blood Transfusion
- Will I need a Platelet Transfusion?
- Information for Patients Needing Irradiated Blood
- Platelet Antigens and Antibodies in Pregnancy
- Protecting Women & Babies with anti-D Immunoglobulin
- What is Anaemia?
- Will my Baby need a Blood Transfusion?
- Fresh Frozen Plasma & Cryoprecipitate
- Will my Child need a Plasma Transfusion?
- Amazing You – young children’s leaflet
- Voyages on the microsub discovery – older children’s leaflet
- Children receiving a blood transfusion – parent/guardian guide
- Post Transfusion Information Leaflet
For any leaflets above please contact the Transfusion Practitioners on 52802 or visit the NHS Blood and Transplant Patient Information Leaflets page.