Ensuring Your Safety
We are committed to ensuring patient and staff safety are maintained at all times.
Clinical governance and audit
- All radiology staff are trained to the highest level for their role and are registered with relevant governing bodies.
- Equipment quality assurance programme in line with the Institute of Physics and Engineering Medicine (IPEM) guidelines.
- Fully observant of Ionising Radiation Medical Exposure Regulations (IRMER)
- Clinical audit programme
- Clinical governance groups
- Patient satisfaction surveys and action plans
- Monthly clinical governance seminars
- Education meetings
- Funded staff development
- Quarterly clinical governance reports
The radiology clinical governance and audit programme is managed by:
- Richard Hartley, consultant radiologist
- Paul Walker, consultant radiologist
- Mrs Cynthia Wilson, divisional manager
- Mr Brian Cox, clinical lead for quality assurance and advanced practitioner radiographer