Hambleton and Richmondshire Respiratory Service
The service is led by one full-time specialist respiratory nurse based in the community who has also been badged by the British Lung Foundation.
This additional element is included in the nurse’s role and involves:
- Clinical assessment and review of respiratory patients
- A specialist resource for all primary and community care practitioners
- Development of new services/guidelines
- Support to the ‘Breathe Easy’ groups and pulmonary rehabilitation groups
- Working closely with hospital respiratory colleagues to manage patients
Where are we based?Gibraltar House Thurston Road Northallerton North Yorkshire DL6 2NA
When are we available?
Our working hours are Monday to Friday – 9am to 5pm.
How to refer?
We encourage patient referrals to be made on a generic referral form but referrals can also be sent by letter or by telephone contact. The referrer will be contacted directly for more information if needed.