- Pain medicine and pain management
- Abdominal and pelvic pain
- Pain education
- Undergraduate at St Thomas’ with SHO registrar jobs in London and the Home Counties.
- A year at the University of Maryland USA with significant pain exposure.
- Senior Registrar on the Newcastle rotation with a further extended training period in pain management.
- Graduated 1985
- Honorary senior lecturer University of Durham
- Board Member Faculty of pain medicine
- Chair Map of Medicine, The British Pain Society. Chronic pelvic pain (in men and women). England View. 2012
- Member IASP Educational Working Group
- CRG specialised pain Northern Senate