Working for us
Our clinical departments cover almost every possible specialty (apart from transplants, some specialist children’s cancer services and community mental health) and we are constantly evolving.
This means you can expect to change and evolve too, in an environment that offers all the opportunities and diversity you need to progress.
We have signed up to the Mindful Employer Charter for employers who are positive about Mental Health.
You can find out more information about Mindful Employer here.
Disability Confident Scheme
As a major employer in the region we are committed to the Disability Confident Scheme which includes:
- Inclusive and accessible recruitment process
- Promotion of vacancies through range of channels
- Guaranteed interview for disabled people meeting minimum criteria
- Providing reasonable adjustments
- Supporting existing employees with disabilities to stay in work
- Work experience / apprenticeships
We are currently recruiting for a number of posts in the following areas, click the links to find out more!