Common triggers for asthma
- Common coughs and colds
- Changes in weather or temperature
- Seasonal allergies, such as pollen in summer and mould in autumn
- House dust mite
- Worry and anxiety
- Cleaning products / perfumes
Help your child stay well – ensure good asthma control
- By taking their PREVENTER inhaler and medications every day as prescribed.
- By always making sure they have their RELIEVER inhaler ( and spacer ) close by if needed.
How you can help school to help your child
- Make sure your child’s school has a spare RELIEVER inhaler (and spacer) and a copy of their Asthma Management Plan.
- Inform the school of any changes in your child’s asthma or medications.
- Inform the school of your child’s particular triggers.
- Ensure your contact details are up to date.
- Follow all school and national guidance in relation to Covid-19.