Click the buttons below to view Talking Point as a PDF or e-book.Talking Point Autumn 2022 pdf Talking Point Autumn 2022 e-book
Click the links below to view accessible website posts for each of our lead stories:
- Steph McGovern opens critical care garden at James Cook
- Plans for new Friarage surgical hub pass important milestone
- Leanne joins neonatal team in daughter’s memory
- Eco shop reduces food waste and improved environmental impact
- Macmillan teams up with hospital trust to invest £824k in specialist cancer care
- Middlesbrough surgeon in Africa robotic surgery-first
- Trusts work together to provide life-changing procedure
- Helping hundreds of cancer patients with electrochemotherapy
- James Cook welcomes its first therapeutic radiography degree apprentices
- Endoscopy unit extends use of tiny pill-sized cameras
- We are Veteran Aware
- Innovative waste management system ‘Neptune’ makes a difference
- 11 centres, 11 days, 11 hundred miles!
- Join the #NHSBurpeeChallenge!
- From James Cook to the Royal Academy of Arts
- We need our strongest defence this winter
- New perioperative medicine clinic opens its doors
- Patients rate James Cook Cancer Institute in national survey
- Frontline teams welcome fund to reduce violent crime
- The higher the barriers, the taller Terry becomes!
You can search our archive of Talking Point magazines using the search filters on our Resources page.