Cleaning thin tubes and domes
- Remove the thin tubes from your hearing aids before cleaning by unscrewing them anti clockwise.
- Wipe down the thin tubes and domes with a damp cloth.
- In order to clear the thin tube of moisture and debris, push the black cleaning rod through the thin tube, beginning at the end opposite the dome.
Thin tube and dome systems should be replaced when the components become stiff, brittle or kinked.
Replacing thin tubes
- Remove thin tubes from hearing aids by unscrewing them anti clockwise.
- Attach replacement thin tube by screwing clockwise.
It is recommended that your hearing care professional change domes, as incorrect dome replacement could result in the dome falling out of the ear.