The centre for clinical infection (CCI) is based along the orange corridor at The James Cook University Hospital (it may be easier to use the bridge entrance on the ground floor, south side of the hospital).
- Daily outpatient anti-microbial clinic (OHPAT)
- HIV clinic Monday and Thursday afternoons
- General infectious diseases clinic (every Monday morning – Dr McCarron) and alternate Tuesday afternoons (Dr Chadwick)
- Viral hepatitis clinic Tuesday afternoon
- Viral hepatitis treatment clinic on Wednesday afternoon
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME clinics
A monthly viral hepatitis clinic is also held at the Friarage Hospital.