Foundation Trust members
You can show your support to our hospitals by signing up as a member of our foundation trust. We currently have almost 5,000 public and patient members and around 9,000 staff members.
Benefits for members
- Discounts for local businesses
- Invitations to members only events
- Ask questions to your governor
- Give feedback on services and developments
- Vote in the elections of the Council of Governors – or stand for election yourself
- Attend the trust’s annual general meeting
- Influence how we engage and communicate
What membership involves
Members can have their say on future developments at the trust. If you want to get more involved you can provide comments and feedback or even stand as a governor.
You don’t have to give any of your time unless you want to – it’s about showing your support and, if you want to, giving us your views.
For more details contact the foundation trust office on 01642 850850 or email email@example.comApply now
We were unable to hold our 2021 annual meeting in person due to COVID-19 precautions.
You can watch a recording of the virtual annual general meeting here:
You can keep up to date with all our latest news by reading our quarterly magazine, Talking Point.