The trust is supportive of postgraduate doctors who wish to consider working flexibly or less than full time.
Dr Hannah Bienias is the trust’s champion for flexible working and can be contacted via [email protected] for any questions trainees or their supervisors may have.
These are links to useful resources on working less than full time.
- Health Education England’s video on LTFT
- Delivering greater flexibility Health Education England (hee.nhs.uk)
- Less than full-time working (hee.nhs.uk)
- Health Education North East useful forms (hee.nhs.uk)
- Lead Employer Trust > support for trainees > less than full-time training (hee.nhs.uk)
- Less than full time training policy (hee.nhs.uk)
- LTFT Handbook 2021 v2.pdf (hee.nhs.uk)
- Flexible training handbook (bma.org.uk)
Trainees’ LTFT training forum (meets regularly and reports back to the executive training forum – a useful place to bring up issues if you are struggling to get them resolved):
Medical and dental education > doctors in training > less than full time forum (hee.nhs.uk)