Any trainee who takes more than three months out of training for any reason is eligible to access the SuppoRTT programme.
This is an initiative set up by Health Education England and aims to provide trainees with a bespoke plan to help them return to training.
Dr Hannah Bienias is the trust’s champion for the SuppoRTT programme and can be contacted via [email protected] for any questions trainees or their supervisors may have.
- This video from HEE explains more about SuppoRTT
- Health Education North East’s SuppoRTT page with links to contacts for each specialty
- HEENE SuppoRTT guidance June 2022.pdf
- Useful forms for applying for parental leave, kit days etc (hee.nhs.uk)
- HENE return to training activities (hee.nhs.uk)
- SuppoRTT – digital and online resources Health Education England (hee.nhs.uk)