Turning on and off
Turning the hearing aid on
Close the battery drawer completely to switch your hearing aid on.
Turning the hearing aid off
Open the battery drawer until a click is felt to turn your hearing aid off.
When the battery power is low
- The hearing aid will beep when the battery power gets too low.
- The signal will repeat every 15 minutes until the hearing aid automatically turns off.
To change the battery
- Remove the sticky label from the new battery.
- Open the battery drawer.
- Remove the dead battery by pulling it upwards.
- Insert the new battery in it’s place. Make sure that the flat side (marked+) is facing upwards.
To save the battery, make sure you turn your hearing aid off when you are not using it.