Your child will have his/her weight and length measured.
You will have the opportunity to discuss the following:
- Any concerns regarding your child’s eating and drinking
- Your child’s medical history
- Your child’s feeding history including what he/she is currently eating or drinking or current feed plan
- What has and what hasn’t worked in the past
We will look at your child’s eating and drinking abilities and their growth and nutritional requirement
Your child may need to be examined or observed feeding.
The team will then discuss with you possible treatment options, investigations or referrals.
Following the clinic you will receive a letter detailing the assessment and outcome of the clinic appointment including any plans for follow up.
What do you need to bring with you?
- Details of your child’s current feeding plan/ habits
- A list of your child’s medication
- A list of other professionals involved in your child’s care
- We will ask you to complete a pre-clinic questionnaire including asking about your concerns and what you hope to achieve from the clinic
Children and young people’s outpatient department: 01642 854867