We are working hard to do everything we can to keep our patients and staff as safe as possible. Prior to your appointment at the MSK service please read through the questions in the document below:
The service is designed to assess, investigate, diagnose, treat and provide advice for upper and lower limb joint and soft tissue conditions.
Clinics are held Monday to Friday 8.45am to 5pm at:
- One Life Middlesbrough
- Guisborough Primary Care Hospital
- Redcar Primary Care Hospital
- East Cleveland Primary Care Hospital
The team is multidisciplinary comprising:
- Clinical lead – also working as an extended scope podiatrist,
- GPs with special interest in musculoskeletal medicine (GPwSI),
- Advanced physiotherapy practitioner
- Advanced podiatry practitioner, one of whom who is also a podiatric surgeon.
- We are supported by a team of administrators, receptionists and typists.
Our team is closely linked with the orthopaedic and rheumatology departments at The James Cook University Hospital.
How to refer?
- GP – referral letter/referral form/Choose and Book
- Practice nurse – referral letter/referral form/Choose and Book
- Allied Health Professional – letter/referral form
Referrals are also triaged from secondary care orthopaedic waiting lists.
All appointments are negotiated with the patients directly.