Each of the renal consultants have a general nephrology (renal) clinic at The James Cook Universtiy Hospital every week. These are situated in the main outpatient department at James Cook.
The consultants also regularly visit surrounding hospitals in the region to run renal clinics as follows:
- University Hospital of Hartlepool – Dr Tez (Tuesday morning)
- Friarage Hospital, Northallerton – Dr Hoye (Tuesday afternoon)
- Darlington Memorial Hospital – Dr Murray (Tuesday morning)
- Bishop Auckland General Hospital – Dr Iqbal (Thursday morning)
- Darlington Memorial Hospital – Dr Abdelmahamoud (Thursday morning)
- University Hospital of North Tees, Stockton-on-Tees – Dr Kardasz