Treatments suggested by your physiotherapist may include home exercise plans, one to one supervised movement re-education sessions and rehabilitation.
Following assessment the physiotherapist will offer the treatments they consider appropriate based on their clinical judgement.
This may include:
- Home exercise plans
- One to one supervised movement re-education sessions
- Sports injury assessment and management
- Individualised rehabilitation programmes
- Rehabilitation groups
- Post-surgical / fracture rehabilitation
- Mobility assessments
- Balance and proprioception training
- Spinal mobilisations
- Peripheral joint mobilisations
- Soft tissue manipulation
- Postural and ergonomic advice
- Hydrotherapy or aquatic therapy
- Provision of joint supports, and walking aids
- Therapeutic supportive strapping
We also offer injection therapy.
Some treatments are restricted to specific areas, clinics and physiotherapists.