Clinics run across the sites below on varying weekdays throughout the month with the first appointment of the day at approximately 9am and the last appointment at approximately 4.30pm.
We also offer some evening appointments at Redcar Primary Care Hospital and Friarage Hospital.
Appointments usually last for 30 to 40 minutes and require the administration of eye drops the effects of which may last up to six hours before your vision returns to normal. You must not drive until you are confident your vision has returned to normal.
Diabetic eye screening takes place at the following locations. You can click on the links for further information on how to get to the venue.
Redcar and Cleveland venues
Hambleton and Richmondshire venues
- Friarage Hospital, East Road Northallerton, DL6 1JG
- The Friary Hospital, Queens Road, Richmond, Dl10 4AJ
- The Health Centre, Rosehill, Great Ayton, TS9 6BL
- Thirsk Health Centre, Chapel Street, Thirsk, YO7 1LG
- Leyburn Health Centre, Brentwood, Leyburn, DL8 5EP
- The Health Centre, Hawes, North Yorkshire, DL8 3QR